Monday 26 January 2009

Meeting with the Vicar!!


Went to meet with Rev Chris Hollinghurst on sunday afternoon. He was so lovely, I've met him a few times before but it was Greg's first time at the church and he was so lovely to both of us. He spent about two hours chatting about the wedding and all the options and then he asked us to describe how we feel about each other and why we feel that way.. Greg went first and I can't even remember what he said but it was lovely and then the vicar asked me and I cried. I finally managed it and the vicar said I can see how well suited you are, how much you love each other, how you smile at each other all the time and how the light shines from your relationship. He went on to say how impressed he was by the way that Greg put his arm around the back of me affectionately when we were leaning and reading some passages. It feels like we will have such a personal wedding now he has such an understanding of us. 

No comments: