Saturday 27 September 2008

Weekend frustration!!

Saturday night and I am bored!! I have so much to do planning wise but just feel like I keep coming to stops on various things! Does anyone else feel like that?? My invitations are coming along well, still need to print the inserts and cut, and address! Then onto assembly time.

Been looking at rings online and found some lovely ones by the same company that made and designed my engagement ring. Need to try some on, and getting moving.

Rach is busy this weekend, and Sarah on hold re dress choosing at the mo, and Courtney.. well we are off to try and see her tomorrow and actually ask her to be a bridesmaid! The whole waiting to sort out the dresses is killing me!

We're also planning to visit Greg's parents tomorrow and have a chat about the wedding guest list. Greg still is adamant he wants just immediate family, which will be difficult I think as his mum wants a few more. Seeing as mine are all coming it makes sense for them to come, but I will have to go alone with what he wants!

Stupid as it sounds I am just wishing time away now already.. it's just under seven months to the wedding and I wish it was sooner!!

No comments: