Wednesday 8 October 2008

Beautiful Pictures


We booked our photographer a while ago after searching and ringing around a fair bit! I was shocked at the price of it really! It's a strange business though, and I found the more sites and photographs I looked at, the more I wanted our pictures to be perfect. We went with Mum and Dad to visit one photographer in Epsom who was lovely and produced beautiful pictures but was just too expensive. She made the most beautiful albums but they were hugely pricey, not to mention the fact I couldnt lift them as the covers were made of metal! In the car on the way home, I realised that much as my heart was shouting I want them all.... realistically we would never look at them, and that really all I want is one beautiful arty shot of Greg and I to have made into a canvas. Of course I want more than one.. I want memories of the day, but really I couldn't justify the albums that let's face, wouldnt fit anywhere other than under our bed!


Still we were impressed by the Epsom lady, until the following night we met David Hares of Contemporary Weddings. Very impressed straight away with him, no pretensions, just a love of photography, and a good feeling that he would enjoy our day almost as much as we will! His photos also are magnificent! This is one from his website, not the most stunning by far, but an idea... have a snoop at the website below!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a snoop at the site and agree that the photographs are amazing. i especially like the black and white ones. i am enjoying reading you blog.

Kel said...

OOh who is my anonymous reader!!!