Monday 20 October 2008

Honeymoon booked!



Finally after much searching and trawling through website, and travel brochures we have found a lovely hotel in Crete which we have booked, and which fits all of our wish list!


Greg decided he wasn't up for travelling too far so our destination had to be short haul. I was desperate to have somewhere with a private pool, and luxurious room. I really want this honeymoon to be beautiful! My first choice would be the Maldives, but I would hate the flight so I understand that Greg doesn't want to go that far!

We did like the look of the Atlantica Imperial in Rhodes, and although the hotel does have some private pool's they are just so expensive! We also liked the Lindian Village in Rhodes, but again so expensive and only bed and breakfast!


So when I found Sensatori in Crete by accident the other day, imagine my delight when I realised we could have either a swim up room, or a private pool!!!! We have piped for a private pool for just that bit more privacy and found out that the private pool's are on the roof.. so they sound amazing!!!!


Even better, we fly the friday following the wedding so we have tons of time after the wedding to be packed and relaxed before we jet off!!!

No comments: