Sunday 19 October 2008

Organising Odds


Mum and I have luckily had the odd chance in the last week to have a few chats and get a few little bits sorted which has been good! It's amazing how many people's surnames you don't know, and addresses you lose throughout your life! Compiling the guest list has been hard work! Still we are more or less sorted as long as Greg's side sticks to the guests we know about... if that changes then I need to rethink a few!

Still.. this weekend has largely been a wedding free zone. I have lots sorted now, and am getting to the stage where I can't organise much more until other things happen! Thats what frustrates me most but I guess it is good, or I would have everything done, and then would probably want to change it all just before the big day!

We had some great news though that Greg has finally sorted things out and got himself a best man!!! Yeah!!! His very good friend Homefield has happily accepted the role! I havent met him yet, but am looking forward to it soon!

Night Night Sleep tight

xxx

No comments: